Future mobility will make future cities. Our aim is to openly address the conflicts inherent to competing and contested visions of urban mobility for the post-carbon age. Disrupting Mobility 2018 will generate robust debate of workable solutions as we explore the opportunities and challenges of integrating, scaling, and governing innovative urban mobility systems.
2018 SUMMIT THEMES
Disrupting Mobility 2018 will feature cutting-edge presentations and interactive sessions around the following core themes:
- Beyond smart mobility and smart cities: configuring sustainable urban systems
- From multi-modal to flexi-modular: systems and vehicle design as urban practice.
- Governing the machine: rules, regulations and infrastructure for automated mobility
- Disrupting modes and coupling sectors: integrated urban energy and transport transformation
- The key to the city: mobility divide, urban accessibility and spatial equity
- Life and livability: environmental quality, public health and active mobility
- Distributed municipal innovation: user-led urban design and collaborative land use planning
- Moving people and data: digital public infrastructure for citizens, users and markets
- Active government, public transport and urban markets: reconciling mobility service production and consumption
- Imminent delivery: reinventing urban supply chains, logistics and goods distribution
- Into thin air: vertical cities and mobility