Venture Smarter with Linkology
Linkology is an enclave of engineers, IT specialists, and computer nerds, who apply their passion and skills to the security, parking, and networking industries.
Linkology uses technology and data to free up talents in organizations, not divert them. They design unique solutions that make technology a tool for solving problems, creating efficiencies, anticipating risks, and protecting profitability.
Linkology has worked with a large array of multi-location entities both public and private over the years including government establishments and educational institutions.
Linkology designs, implements, and integrates seemingly disparate technologies to provide custom solutions that expand opportunities and mitigate risks. Our solutions offer a migration path, so today's installation remains current even during times of technological evolution.
- Wireless Networking
- Access Control Systems
- Video Surveillance System
- Visitor Management
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Mass Notification System
- Fire Suppression Systems
- On-Street – Linkology, an exclusive sales and service partner for Parkeon, can craft custom solutions for Pay And Display and Pay-By-Space applications.
- Off-Street – We put the best Parking Access and Revenue Control Systems (PARCS) in the world to work making your lot or garage a profit powerhouse.
- Events – Wireless connectivity, fully integrated portable handhelds, real-time control and live credit card processing create fully integrated, easy-to-implement event parking systems.
- Valet – Our systems use weather-hardened Point-of-Sale (POS) stations, tracking the location of each vehicle and paging runners to insure fast, efficient service and optimize productivity.
Linkology uses the most advanced communication technologies available to provide around the clock monitoring for their alarms and systems. Their central station service offers a high level of redundancy and is engineered to meet or exceed all industry requirements, including the stringent physical and operational standards required for Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and Factory Mutual (FM) approval. Linkology utilizes remote access and monitoring systems, alerting them to system issues oftentimes before their clients are even aware