City of Tuscaloosa seeking 2018 Comprehensive Plan
Request for Proposals for City of Tuscaloosa 2018 Comprehensive Plan
DUE DATE: (5:00 p.m. CST) Wednesday, March 21, 2018.
The City of Tuscaloosa is seeking the services of a consultant firm/team with city planning experience. Respondents should have broad experience in conditions assessment, planning, land use plans, urban design, infrastructure, transportation, housing studies and plans, citizen and stakeholder involvement, and implementation.
2018 Comprehensive Plan Scope of Work:
- Existing Conditions Assessment
- Comprehensive Five Year Affordable Housing Study
- Project Communications and Stakeholder Involvement
- Comprehensive Plan Development
- Plan Document Development/Delivery
- City Code Updates